• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • What do you think they should add in the next Minecraft update(s)

I think they should add sugar cubes! Craft them like quartz blocks but with sugar and you can't place them. When you eat them they will fill falf a drum stick! :D

UniPegacornis
    Uni(unicorn)-Pega(pegasisi)-corn(Unicorn)-is(Pegasis)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465780198,1465779978][/DOUBLEPOST]I know! New ores!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465781087][/DOUBLEPOST]Platinum, Titanium, Silver, Copper, Ruby, Topaz, Lead, Tungsten, Chromium, Cobalt, Palladium, Amethyst, Jeremejevite, Benitoite and Manganese ore! O_o

Last edited:

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    I believe they should increase the chance of a Killer rabbit spawning, and focus a bit on optimizing the whole EVERYTHING. I mean, if you can't/don't use Optifine you either have a very good computer without knowing how to use it or get your processing units blown up.
    Also, wingies and umies C:

I believe they should increase the chance of a Killer rabbit spawning, and focus a bit on optimizing the whole EVERYTHING. I mean, if you can't/don't use Optifine you either have a very good computer without knowing how to use it or get your processing units blown up.
    Also, wingies and umies C:
    Combine Optifine with Minecraft! :D

Last edited:

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Combine Optifine and Minecraft! :D
    Not going to happen, Optifine runs on donations (with which you can get some capes (which will be seen by other Optifine users)) and Mojang would need to pay whoever runs the developement of the mod to get its source.
    Also, it's not all about the GPU: Optifine doesn't change anything that has to do with world management or how the game runs, it only improves Minecraft's graphical performance. Those lazy dark oak planks (that metaphore has no intended meaning) should just start reworking the code. They've done it before, why can't they focus on actual performance for once? >:C

Clay slabs and stairs I NEED THESE! In all seriousness though we really need more slabs and stairs and maybe more wool colors including the old wools colors

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Glass slabs.

Anyways yeah they should go for optimization because back when 1.8 was brand new, 80% of high end campootors couldn't be next to water, it renders the game unplayable. The game is still laggy, now dont go saying o have a bad PC (even though it's like 4/5 years old), I can run Metal Gear Solid: TTP just fine :v

The spike block they said they will add

So about yanderes though

Should add pandas like they said they would

Yanderes are dangerous

They should add back the human monster

Yanderes probably stab your friend or something

And they should return the AI of giants

Wait my biggest thing wood (pun intended) be more trees like cypress or willow trees in the swamps or sequoias or redwoods in the mega taiga