• #4chan

Votes: 15 36.6%
    • Leave as is and/or get back on topic

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Crap my computer died and now I can't get on or turn on my computer anymore ._.
    Someone 1v1 me money match me in Osu! osumania mode for $20 once I come home :V

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I do it because it's very serious more of a joke to do this. Though I'm serious about turning off my computer and not being able to login today o3o (away from home and cannot turn on my computer from here)

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    You're supposed to strike the text when you say something that goes against "normality", like mentioning the people I've killed to keep senpai for me ,_,

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Who needs body pillows when there's that specific rule of the InternMaybe, I can't really tell ,_, you should ask Youpexpert forum users ,., watch out for that yandere 21 cms behind yAsking doesn't harm, expecially if you're asking Anarchy Panpeople who know about format usage '^'

On a serious note, you strike a line when what you're saying makes sense in the context but is either/both wrong or/and formally inappropriate; follow the examples I provided I hate Minecraft's PvP system and not random sentences in random ways, and you HAVE TO replace it with something ,.,

ChickenRlt, y u no liek me post :c *gets yanderely jealous
    There's definitely no secret sentence around here ,.,

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    To keep this sacred thread spinning like a 90s' record, here's a challenge: Guess what ",.," means ,.,
    lol dat double yandere signature

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    ,., is another form of ; n ;

Yeah, my computer is now off >_< on the bright side I got monster hunter 4 ultimate. Anyone wanna play with me? =w=/

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    :c I tried to have some fun with a 4chanish quiz ,., call the umies, they're the only ones that can randomize the space-time continuum ,_,

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Gg there's a horrible error/glitch at the site. Can't login but I kinda found a bypass o3o

I noticed how it says I'm online 247, that's not true ouo