• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Solved - Role Play and Reality, Should we really place a rule over this?

RP Solutions

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Okay I personally don't like Role Play (or RP for short) to a certain extent. There is a lot of people on the server who get bugged by this too. I've grabbed many reports/complaints from people to ban people who role play.

Personally, I get confused because when I was on the server, someone yelled (caps) out, "HELP, *PLAYER* GRIEFED ME!" then I went to ban the guy and I told the guy "Last words before I ban you?" Victim said,"no no we're just role playing."
    Next thing you know, I ignored a grief because I thought it was role play because the previous incident was just a false alarm.

(Sorry about that)

In short, we should have a separate chatbox for all those RP'ers o3o
    (My idea)

(Please don't attack me)

Alicietta

Ultimate
    So now every time someone's like 'Help!' and I'm like *Role play or...* and I've missed a grief cause someone trolled me >_>
    and Yeah 100% agree on /rp :p

I agree with all of you but if you did have a ban of role play you would lose a lot of players. Yes I agree it spams chat and it's too much I understand I really don't like it either but that's why I voted for the separate chat :)

DrummerZack

Settler
    I actually have a totally crazy idea. What if we get a TeamSpeak channel for OldTown? This would allow for more social interaction among the great citizens of OldTown. Also, sub-channels could be created for staff, roler-players, Survival players, and mini-game players. I for one think it would be quite beneficial.

I wouldn't say much about this whole role play thing big said there will not be no new chat box. And another thing big isn't going to work on something like that when he has to get the server ready for 1.9.

Status
    Not open for further replies.