• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • QUESTION???

Hello everyone! If this is not okay, please let me know and I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience that I may bring or cause. But I have been curious as how to get an invite to a realm/server, I have looked for information but I am not 100% sure of what I am looking for. I have played Minecraft off and on for some years now and am now getting back into the swing of things. I have mostly been playing on my phone here and there and sometimes on my console, but haven't been on PC for a while with the game and the realm/server stuff has changed. If anyone could help me out or point in the right direction, I would be greatly appreciative of their service. If this post is in any way unacceptable, just let me know and I will be on my way. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Well first things first, realms and servers are 2 different things in terms who the host. Realms is a paid server hosted by Mojang themselves while a Server is a server hosted either by your internet or another party's that's not Mojang. To get invited to a realm, the person who owns it has to get you an invite, which you can check by going to the main menu of Minecraft and select "Minecraft Realms". For servers, you don't necessarily need an invite unless the server does whitelisting and they usually state in their description if they do.

Hope I was able to answer your question.

Well first things first, realms and servers are 2 different things in terms who the host. Realms is a paid server hosted by Mojang themselves while a Server is a server hosted either by your internet or another party's that's not Mojang. To get invited to a realm, the person who owns it has to get you an invite, which you can check by going to the main menu of Minecraft and select "Minecraft Realms". For servers, you don't necessarily need an invite unless the server does whitelisting and they usually state in their description if they do.

Hope I was able to answer your question.
    Thank you very much for you answer and reply!