• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Build Of The Day

Hey guys

Something new i am starting as of today called build of the day. I am going around the community getting screenshots of player builds to showcase on Old Towns Instagram, The build do not have to be grand in design they just have to be your own build, From small to large, pixel art to redstone contraptions anything is accepted.

So if you want your build to be put on are showcase on Instagram please leave a message here and we will add it to the site.

Here is are instagram

Old Town Network (@mc_oldtown) • Instagram photos and videos

First up was Lord_AJ with his awesome town and mansion

Hey floatingdemon It sure does and i am going to start making use of it. This is why i am starting with this.

hmm, I would ask to have my mansion showcased but due to the size, it would take a while to complete and because of the district issue a while ago that was never fixed it has been griefed. I'm gonna try and finish my tardis (cue doctor who theme) soon

On the note of the Grief Demon i will get someone to look into that and see what we can do. Please keep this post in mind it you have any other builds to showcase i know you are a great builder.

hmm, I would ask to have my mansion showcased but due to the size, it would take a while to complete and because of the district issue a while ago that was never fixed it has been griefed. I'm gonna try and finish my tardis (cue doctor who theme) soon
    I'll get a rollback going as soon as im home...if your online at that time.