• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Hi, there are some features that need to be updated for 1.11, but what's currently delaying us is our spawn and some other features we plan on adding. I would expect the release next weekend.

Hi, there are some features that need to be updated for 1.11, but what's currently delaying us is our spawn and some other features we plan on adding. I would expect the release next weekend.
    Fancy :)

Questions:

Any plans to copy plugin data from the existing server over? IE, /backpack content data (could be used as a mechanism to transport OP gear)?
    Will anything transfer over? Money, claim block count (if expanded with coins), exiting claim chunk data?
    Have a test server? If so, need a tester? :) I'll even toss an offer of a VM you can use for testing/etc, costs me nothing :eek:
    Existing ranks and permissions will have the same initial effect at release?

ronip

Established
    God

Questions:

Any plans to copy plugin data from the existing server over? IE, /backpack content data (could be used as a mechanism to transport OP gear)?
    Will anything transfer over? Money, claim block count (if expanded with coins), exiting claim chunk data?
    Have a test server? If so, need a tester? :) I'll even toss an offer of a VM you can use for testing/etc, costs me nothing :eek:
    josepi... you know those dreams that you can only dream about? (thinking you would say yes) so helping BiG in the server is one of those dreams... and it would've been a life complete thing if you, me or anyone else could achieve that dream.

josepi... you know those dreams that you can only dream about? (thinking you would say yes) so helping BiG in the server is one of those dreams... and it would've been a life complete thing if you, me or anyone else could achieve that dream.
    lol, *goes back to fiddling with coat closet server* :p

Just offering to do what I can without the responsibility of modding :D

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    We take a few select helpers every time we do a reset :p. At the current moment though everything that's being done needs my attention or a staff members attention. The things that we usually ask players to help with is almost complete.

Questions:

Ranks and permissions will transfer. Other items will not be available. We will be releasing 1.11 which players will by default join, players will also be able to connect to the old 1.10 game, although we will discontinue it at some point. 1.11 is a massive update for the server that I hope many players will enjoy.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    The 1.11 update has been delayed to Saturday evening (24th). This is due to some last minute testing we want to do before launching the server to the public. You will be able to publicly join the 1.11 server at 7 PM Pacific US Time.