• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • ThePatriotKING was framed

So i recently got banned for taking down a structure of Kill_it_Wif_Fire. So what had happened was that he /msg me to "help" him take his old house down. I did that. I also gave all the wood back and planks. Then the next day I get banned. It exactly says this. Bakpak banned me for taking down a structure. Submit an unban app to return. Well for me it does not even work. So guys please respond to me I will be checking here more often to see if u responded. And if u find my argument reasonable ban Kill_It_Wif_Fire. He framed me and he hated me from the start. So guys I don't want anything like this to happen to anyone else. This is my first post please respond byeeee.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437699289][/DOUBLEPOST]If you start trying to question Kill_It remember he will lie.

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    Hello.
    This seems legit, but do you have evidence of him saying you could take it down? Although I do believe you, it could be beneficial to your "unbannage" xD
    I will also talk to chicken and the other staff about what happened. Thanks :)!

No thank to you. Sadly i did not take screenshots. I did not know that this would happen. So before he /msg me he said sorry and i said sorry and I thought we forgave each other. But he just played me.

Thank u soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!