• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • The chestshops are reeally buggy

After getting help from DIcape and kiyan200 they suggested me to post this problem to the forums. So I have several chestshops going and they had stuff in them but people said it said out of stock. My helpers (at top) couldn't figure out the problem either. Then we just said the heck with it and mined the chests but then the spinning item on top did not go away so it was just sitting there spinning lol (i just buried it) . If anyone knows something I can do to get them to work, reply! :)

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    After getting help from DIcape and kiyan200 they suggested me to post this problem to the forums. So I have several chestshops going and they had stuff in them but people said it said out of stock. My helpers (at top) couldn't figure out the problem either. Then we just said the heck with it and mined the chests but then the spinning item on top did not go away so it was just sitting there spinning lol (i just buried it) . If anyone knows something I can do to get them to work, reply! :)
    Why didn't you mine the sign instead? What items were you attempting to use?

He did mine the sign, and he was attempting to use a copy of a book he wrote.
    We thought it might only sell the original book itself but that didn't work either. :/