• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Small Aspiria building contest!

Hey guys!
    So about a week ago, I don't exactly know how long ago, but I sold one of my items, and got 90k, so I'm hosting a building contest! I'm using practically all my money, because why not, and I want to give money away to people. Try to build things that don't require much quarts, etc, because some items cost lots in the shop. The competition starts RIGHT when I post this thread, and you will have until Thursday to finish your amazing builds. I cannot wait to see how much effort you guys could put into it! And yes, you can build with people, but just be aware that all the money you may earn you have to split it. ( if your fellow builders are fine with it, you don't have to share. ) on Thursday, be sure to be on; if not, well, too bad. Because I can't see your builds! I can take some exceptions though, it depends if I want to postpone it. Anyways, here is what you will earn of you're in these places:

1st place: 50k
    2nd place: 20k
    3rd place: 10k

(By the way, if you finish your build early, screenshot it with interior and exterior, if it's not a house, then take pictures around it. If there's just one bad picture, I won't consider it. If you take one picture that pretty much sums up the whole build, and it's good, that's alright for me.)

(Message the picture to me with imgur or light shot, etc. anything will work. Or post it on this thread. If you don't know how to get / upload the pictures, you can learn how here. ---> https://aspiriamc.com/threads/embedding-pictures-guide.1876/ )

Thanks HypSandar!

Goodbye and have fun,

-Zqptoz

COMPITION STARTS NOW, GOGOGOGOGO!