• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Sheepi's Head Shop!

Will you stop by and buy a head?

• Ew, gross! Who wants your dumb heads? (if you choose this one...)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Okay, this is something me and a couple of other people that i call my agents have been working on. A head shop! It only sells 5 heads currently but that's better than 0 heads right? This can be used as a temporary head shop although you (probably) won't see any of these heads in the head shop. It is in Fate and Di's town, known as Amdapor. Heads of Vocaloids are here. If you don't know what vocaloids are, you still may like the heads :D So come on down!

Also, Pixel art was done on all (except Gumi) heads but as their...human selfs i guess? But chibi. DiCape made this one:

And i made these:

You can find these towards the exit of the town. So come on down! :D Currently, the prices per head range from 10k-15k. Also, no re-selling them.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Now I'm not gonna say which heads they'll be yet but i would like to reveal that around the 16th and the 17th we'll get 2 new heads... if my "agents" can find some. Anywho, that's all for this update. Remember it may not be those exact dates

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Ok, the 2 new heads will be announced....soon. we now know what they will look like...kinda
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465251077,1465250943][/DOUBLEPOST]if you want to get an idea of what the 2 heads will look like, look up minecraft skins rin and len on google XD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465251185][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, at 5 pm pacific time (about 2 hours after this post) if you can find a way to get to my head shop at exactly 5pm no sooner no later, u get a free head. Not gonna say which head though...just one of them... But here's the challenge: I won't tp u there. You have to find another way

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Okay, I know I said back about a week ago that I would get 2 new heads. And yes, It will happen. But I would like to bring to everyone's attention that we have gotten 2 new heads and if i can get enough of another 1, 3 new heads. That means that by the 16th (more or less) I will be selling a total of 11 different heads! This is huge! If I can hit 2 million with the addition of these heads, or through donations, I will be doing special things for ya. From now on, If you donate 10k, U will get a chance in the lottery. You will most likely get a head worth 10k but you may get one worth 15k, saving you 5k. I will also set up goals, Like the one mentioned earlier. Once I hit 2 million, I will host a small head drop party where i will drop 3-5 of each head! 33-55 heads. A simple way of us reaching that goal is buy coming to my new, UPGRADE head shop, which no longer sells just heads. It is now called "Sheep Emporium" and you can buy dyed armor, vote crate items, banners and, of course, heads. I also am selling beacons for 300k. That means if i sell 3 of them, We already have hit our 2 million goal!. Thanks again!

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    Okay, I know I said back about a week ago that I would get 2 new heads. And yes, It will happen. But I would like to bring to everyone's attention that we have gotten 2 new heads and if i can get enough of another 1, 3 new heads. That means that by the 16th (more or less) I will be selling a total of 11 different heads! This is huge! If I can hit 2 million with the addition of these heads, or through donations, I will be doing special things for ya. From now on, If you donate 10k, U will get a chance in the lottery. You will most likely get a head worth 10k but you may get one worth 15k, saving you 5k. I will also set up goals, Like the one mentioned earlier. Once I hit 2 million, I will host a small head drop party where i will drop 3-5 of each head! 33-55 heads. A simple way of us reaching that goal is buy coming to my new, UPGRADE head shop, which no longer sells just heads. It is now called "Sheep Emporium" and you can buy dyed armor, vote crate items, banners and, of course, heads. I also am selling beacons for 300k. That means if i sell 3 of them, We already have hit our 2 million goal!. Thanks again!
    OOO! I like this! :D excited! Im also interested in the beacons. once I get enough Monae I can shop.. xD