Are you looking forward to the reset?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.0%
    • No

Votes: 15 30.0%
    • Tacos

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
    How long will the reset be after the update I'm excited for it because I have a lot of new ideas and I don't want to do them now because I don't want all to go so I'm waiting for the reset

I have around 30 things to work on, for probably a total of 40 hours for 1.9 and investment into development for more custom features... May end up surpassing that hour count completely... Which I really hope not..
    Good Luck mate. look forward to the update.

philitup333

Colossus
    On my first reset I was sad, but when I got into the new spawn without super OP diamond stuff, I just kind of wanted to start going. I made a town a statue a mansion, the next reset wiped that, it was kind of sad... but the community was still there. Resets on Old town happen at major updates not at random times, things in the game change, like terrain generation. I for one am just camping for a reset and won't be sad when it comes I have nothing to loose, most of my stuff is griefed or gone by now. I know this isn't my usual style for posts but I remember this happening twice before, Amber whatever your name is now you probably remember more than me.

-philitup333

EDIT: On the last 2 resets, I have been able to keep select items in my backpack, BuG please fix this.

Last edited:
    How have i got more than 1k views on this thread, thats like, 1k times my instagram followers span, yeah thats right 1 follower and guess what? Its an alternate account :O

CosmicDestiny

Formerly known as CrystalFate
    God
    The reset will open new possibilities with blocks and morphs plus the shop. I wanna be a clam thing XD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450769549,1450769480][/DOUBLEPOST]I feel like the server shouldn't change anything that won't carry over to the 1.9 update. it's not worth the effort since the update is coming soon so just hang tight guys, This'll be a wild ride.

TabbyCatt26

Formerly
    Ultimate
    Resets are pretty simple. They really aren't that bad. Just imagine making a new house from scratch. And you can get rid of all your junk. It's refreshing, imo.

Alicietta

Ultimate
    Anyone dere? >_>
    Hellooo WailinDERE?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453567883,1453567853][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Resets are pretty simple. They really aren't that bad. Just imagine making a new house from scratch. And you can get rid of all your junk. It's refreshing, imo.
    Yeah, I guess so o3o
    I'm just excited :p

I'm just excited, for a builder and explorer like me, the end cities, elytra, dragon heads, and END RODS, as well as other things. I am sad ill loose so many good builds but we can build even better ones.