• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Reinforced Dia armor vs. OP armor

_Trophyy_

Settler
    Titan
    Hello fellow minecrafters !

So for a few days I've been trying to get a Reinforced diamond armor set and i've been wondering, How exactly is it compared to OP armor set? Lets say we enchant the Reinforced armor to Protection IV and Thorns 3, max vanilla enchantments. Is it much better vs the OP armor statistically? O.O

Cheers,
    T.

HydraKiller90

Explorer
    Ultimate
    Thorns 3 is horrible. Not only does it give you less of a chance to attack your attacker with your weapon, it does little damage. It also takes durability. A lot of durability. Which can cause it to break faster if you're not careful and don't pay attention.

_Trophyy_

Settler
    Titan
    Thorns 3 is horrible. Not only does it give you less of a chance to attack your attacker with your weapon, it does little damage. It also takes durability. A lot of durability. Which can cause it to break faster if you're not careful and don't pay attention.
    Whoops, i already put thorns on ;-; but what about the protection? Is the reinf. armor better even with only protection 4, not prot. 6?

_Trophyy_

Settler
    Titan
    The higher the protection, the better. However, as you said, IV is the max in vanilla.
    Sorry, what i meant is, if the Reinforced dia. armor with Prot 4 is better than OP armor or does it need to have prot 6 to be better than the OP armor?

And if I have the armor already enchanted (BiGbRaIn) with thorns 3, can i remove the enchants with the Iron block without damaging / destroying the armor piece?

_Trophyy_

Settler
    Titan
    Maybe.. I wouldn't try it though. Unless you've found 7 four-leaf clovers today alone.
    Well it worked as i though it would but... :D i messed up big time anyways. Because after removing the enchants, it said "too expensive" on both boots and helmet so they became useless for fighting sadly. If only i knew this would happen ;-;

HydraKiller90

Explorer
    Ultimate
    Well it worked as i though it would but... :D i messed up big time anyways. Because after removing the enchants, it said "too expensive" on both boots and helmet so they became useless for fighting sadly. If only i knew this would happen ;-;
    RIP. Sorry.