Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • order and chaos

Memento

Titan

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Thank you for these interesting facts, you have given me a few things to think about. Have a nice day!

-Chreia

Memento

Titan
    "Being happy is an anomaly, abnormal consistency with our world. If you should one day experience it, even for a moment, hold on to that memory. Because the chances of being truly at peace and happy only come through great misery and pain. How else would we understand happiness without understanding misery."

Quote of the day

Memento

Titan
    jojo, the quote you have on your signature comes from a Buddhist mantra, and even further, The Tanakh. many philosophers used that mantra to explore metaphysics or the thought of self within the world. such as Socrates, who immortalized the quote.

His understanding came from a learned perspective, that there is always more out there to learn. Einsteins famous quote brought it to light in the 1900s by stating, "Once you stop learning, you start dying." Yet Socrates wasn't dumb either. On the metaphysical side, he understood that his surroundings were truly irrelevant, because no one truly knew anything.

beautiful alone, yet there's more :D

Understanding whats around you was said to be false, based on only senses your body possess, they look deeper into the spirit for enlightenment.
    to look within and see nothing, is to become so much more of whats around you. "Ham-Sah" was the Tanakh/Torah revelation from god to moses, saying "I am that I am". The oldest understanding of humanity is that we come from the universe, and where once part of its unity. we will come back to its unity and so in the process of our individual existence, must be reminded of our origin.

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Thank you for going into further details on the quote. I did not know all the information here, and it was an interesting read, to say the least. I would love to see you examine other quotes, and give your feedback on their meaning. Have a nice day!

-Chreia