• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • NEWS New Manager, Red Compensation

Reece

Settler
    Hello, hello!

There are some important matters to discuss, and I'm going to speed through them. Of course, if you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask!

New Manager
    As some of you may have noticed in-game, I am a new manager for Aspiria. I'll be working alongside @BiGUNMAN, as well as the entirety of the staff team to assist and perfect content across the network. On top of this, I'll be working with new arrivals to the staff team as the staff manager. My scope of work is vast and wide, and most of you can probably assume how much this title can encompass. I want to help make Aspiria into the best experience it can be, and truly push the values of the #1 survival experience you can find. If you have any specific questions, I'd love to answer them. You can leave them in this thread as a reply, or message me in-game when I'm online.

In the future, I'll be sure to give you rundowns of what I've been up to. Expect frequent forum posts about changes that were pushed or are rapidly approaching. As always, if you have any suggestions, feel free to make them HERE or on the discord.

Red Compensation
    Over the past few days, Red has been suffering from an unfortunate link of events. I'm pleased to announce that we have identified the issues at hand, and applied the following procedures as of 2 PM PST today, 8/30. As a thank you for your reports, patience, and understanding with these issues, we have pushed a server-wide compensation:
    • As of 8/31, you will receive 10 coins per hour.
    • Additionally, on 9/1 and 9/2 you will receive 5 coins per hour. After this, the rate at which you earn coins will be back to normal.

On top of the above compensation to all Red players, if you suffered a loss of coins and have sufficient evidence, please create a support ticket on the discord. Sufficient evidence would be a picture of your scoreboard from before the most recent loss of coins. Below is an example of sufficient evidence. Note that it has the date (Aug, 30) and the amount of Coins. Images of pre-revamp scoreboards (ones without the date) may not be considered.

Thank you all once again for your patience and understanding, have a great day!