• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Moderators, read the gosh darned post, this isnt an appeal for bans, I want to know what I should do next when unbanned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Original post: I planned to make a few kinds of farms, but with villages monopolised and animals an extreme rarity it's hard to do that stuff, any suggestions besides? I've build a house and a few other things, but i'm kinda not sure what to do now.

Note for moderators on forums, learn to read, and read the whole thing, this isn't a ban appeal and I'm insulted by the low effort of the staff member who rejected and re-sorted my 'appeal' without it being an appeal or in the appeal section.

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello,

You need to use the proper format when making a punishment appeal. That's why your original appeal was rejected and you didn't make a second one. You wrote more here than you did on the appeal, so it's why we need you to answer the questions that we require.

I'm locking this and further effort to make more threads will result in further punishments. Thanks.

Alex_The_Hermit

Server Dad
    Ultimate
    Note for moderators on forums, learn to read, and read the whole thing, this isn't a ban appeal and I'm insulted by the low effort of the staff member who rejected and re-sorted my 'appeal' without it being an appeal or in the appeal section.
    While your POST may not have been a punishment appeal..... you DID put it in the punishment appeals section of the forums, where it was denied for NOT being an appeal AND for using the wrong format. Before you insult the moderators, be sure you are accurate in your story.

Now, to answer your question:

• If you are patient you can still get zombie villagers in the wild. Heal them, bring them to your base, and once you have two, breed them and get yourself a trading hall. This is entirely possible in the server and people do it all the time. Its a little more work, but its a survival world sooo.....
    • You can also establish animal farms, you just have to be a bit creative with it and, again, it requires a little more work. Separate the pens well, cull the herds and move newborns to new pens as you need to. Again, not impossible, just requires more effort.
    • This is a survival ECONOMY server, so anything you can do that results in sellable items is the point. Build commercial farms that fall within in the farm restriction guidelines, and sell the harvest for money. Establish a city and invite others to live there.
    • There are literally thousands of things you can do, its an open world game basically and you are only limited by your imagination and a short list of rules we have to protect the game for all players. These are a few options of things to do, but it isn't really our job to give you ideas. Be creative. Play Minecraft.

Status
    Not open for further replies.