Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Ended Logo Contest

Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I mean we had a preliminary sketch at one time revolving around a design by simplifex involving a (grass?) block with a sword through it. That was incorporated into a coat of arms theme I was playing with. I was going to link to the forum thread where those were, but they are all gone now... :'(
    Yeah, recently found a design I liked more which was the clock/town thing. And I liked those ideas, but am not set on them as something to keep.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I'm having a bit of some problems atm with the completed design, other than that in about a day or three I'll have a pen art of the concept designs I posted earlier ago. Barely new at this so don't hurt me ; w ; iHugUsagi

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    More ideas you could do, try them out :p

1. An old styled town, in the far distance (in the center) there is a clock tower, which is taller then all the other buildings around (this represents time/"Old"). Then an old styled town surrounding this clock tower, with the streets at the bottom of the logo with people interacting, in old age clothing.

2. (Wild West theme) A turning windmill in the distance (represents time/"Old"), then a town in the far distance in another area of the logo, and to somehow represent community fun within the logo.

Good, I'm glad there is no date yet. Well, Here's my first try at the Logo contest:

I think I'll make a simpler one later, and (I don't know if it's allowed) a slightly animated one too. But definitely a simpler one, because it is a logo, and I think that I could do better.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Good, I'm glad there is no date yet. Well, Here's my first try at the Logo contest:

I think I'll make a simpler one later, and (I don't know if it's allowed) a slightly animated one too. But definitely a simpler one, because it is a logo, and I think that I could do better.
    Good ol' steve...

Simplified it a bit, it's now a bit more logo-ish.

And then, out of boredom, I decided to make myself a new signature, but I would also like to enter it into the logo contest:

I might make one last one, because I feel like making something with a creeper. But other than that, this'll be it.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Simplified it a bit, it's now a bit more logo-ish.

And then, out of boredom, I decided to make myself a new signature, but I would also like to enter it into the logo contest:

I might make one last one, because I feel like making something with a creeper. But other than that, this'll be it.
    I personally miss the normal text, and waving flag, but hey, its all opinion :p

Lol! I still have that one, but it didn't feel like much of a signature. You are welcome to use it if you like. I can always put it in a zip folder for easy download.

Status
    Not open for further replies.