• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • I lost my dog

have noticed that in the last few months there have been a lot of Interest articles showing upcoming figures both articulated and static. I don't know it these were intended to be a replacement for the now defunct Astro Toy column, regardless of the intent they are doing a fine job in that regard.

Astro Toy was fun but for obvious reasons could not get too deeply into the pricier static figures that a lot of us collect. Also since they don't move and have only a few replaceable parts there was little to say about them except to note the quality.

The nice thing about the new Interest articles is they provide high quality professional photos and are often in time to order the figures before they disappear from the market. I think that the figures are also of more general interest than those covered in the late column.

I realize that this sub forum is mostly used for complaints, but I think when something is done right we should say so. In this case something has been done very well, please keep it up.

A weeaboo is someone who worships pretty much anything that is Japanese or related to Japanese culture. The implication is very negative and often is an accusation of wanting to 'be Japanese' (or whatever their warped perception and idealisation of Japaneseness may be).