• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hi?

So I guess this is the Introducing myself page so....I'm Introducing myself?....(Idk how to do this because i've never actually done this so...yeah..)But hi! I'm Kristi or Kiki I don't really care what you call me.

List of things I like:Supernatural,Anime(Sword Art Online is currently my fav)Pizza,Tacos,Markiplier,Jacksepticeye,Food actually I actually love food...with a passion

Things I very much dislike:FAKE PEOPLE.(sorry i just really hate people who are fake be real or go away),I also do not like rude people,other than that I don't really think I dislike alot of things

So,As a little bit about me I'm currently 14,15 in June I'm HomeSchooled but i plan to work through the summer probably to be able to gradute highschool at 16 or 17 and have a year or 3 off before going to collage,I'm the eldest child in my family and I only have one sibling,I actually leart about this server last year in July or August when my friend Hudson showed it to me (ty for that xD)And...Yeah...I Guess I'm not very interesting as you can very well see