• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Locked Can we PLEASE change the things in mega crates?

How do you feel about this opinion?

• No, who even is this dude and his opinion is trash.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Oglonor

Explorer
    Hi, I love everything about Aspiria. I especially love the skyblock server and its community. But, I recently bought a mega crate and had bought one before that and got "Depth Strider 5" both times. Depth Strider 5 is basically useless unless you have a water based island, which almost no one has. Except for Olnir (soon). I think that this should be removed from megas along with the 10k, and maybe change the 25k to 50k and then have 5 villager eggs instead of 3. This would help players get more from their money and encourage people to buy more.

Thanks,
    ProfessorSquid_

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    I'm guessing you mean Chaos Crate. Even then, players have a chance to get anything from Chaos crates, and there are many other alternative options you can get from that type of crate. I believe boosting the rewards would be a little overpowered, and game-breaking. The suggestion could go somewhere, I see no use or real reason to add these minuscule details because you can get other rewards from the crates. Thank you for suggesting this. Have a nice day!

-Chreia

Cody

Manager
    Admin
    Owner
    Manager
    Administrator
    Ultimate
    Squid, I agree the Depth Strider 5 should be removed from the Mega Crates on Skyblock at this particular time.

+1

Oglonor

Explorer
    I'm guessing you mean Chaos Crate. Even then, players have a chance to get anything from Chaos crates, and there are many other alternative options you can get from that type of crate. I believe boosting the rewards would be a little overpowered, and game-breaking. The suggestion could go somewhere, I see no use or real reason to add these minuscule details because you can get other rewards from the crates. Thank you for suggesting this. Have a nice day!

-Chreia
    Ok Chreia, I understand what you mean. But can you please think about the depth strider 5 please? I agree that the buffs would be a little game-breaking though.

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    I can bring it to a few higher-ups and see what they think of the idea. Thank you for the idea, I will get back to you on this.

-Chreia

Oglonor

Explorer
    I now have word that Olnir and other players would also like new mega enchants such as sharpness 7, power 7, and unbreaking 5. Just ideas though.

Cody

Manager
    Admin
    Owner
    Manager
    Administrator
    Ultimate
    1573011747089.png

Here ya go, Depth Strider 5 removed and replaced with a Tier 3 Custom Enchant Gem

Status
    Not open for further replies.