• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • BiGUNMAN, on a Deeper Level

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Here at Aspiria, life can get hard as a staff member. We're always working hard to ensure the best possible community for our players, no matter when, where, or how. We certainly appreciate everything you do for us, like donating and telling your friends, but one of the staff members feels like something is missing from the equation... or someome.You know him as BiG, or Biggles, or Biggy, or BiGUNMAN, or maybe even Boss-Man. But here at Aspiria headquarters, we know him as man of passion, integrity, and high class. He spends his evenings working tirelessly to ensure that the players have the best possible experience, but what about the rest of the day? He enjoys rock climbing, traveling, and exotic tea sampling (yea, that's a thing). With a masters degree in biotechnology, he works to create some of the world's most cutting edge medical micro technology. Basically, he is the one who makes tiny robots that go into the bloodstream for advanced medical procedures.While his life is certainly filled with all kinds of fulfillment, he just hasn't found the right woman to spend it with. It isn't his fault, it's just that not every woman understands the complex inner workings of a man of such complexity. If you think that you, or maybe someone you know, might be interested in pursuing a relationship with one of the most intelligent and friendly men in the world, feel free to send an email to our community director, .Sly., in order to help coordinate something wonderful.

Bakle bok-berkk-baks-bawk baks-bakae baek bakky-baks-bakya-bakky-bakol bako-baky-berkk bakae-baks-bakker bakol-baks-baku baket-baks bakes-bakks-baky-berkk-bakka bakol-baks-baku-bakker bakky-bakle-bakae-baky bawk-bakle-baket-bako. bako-baket-bakle-bakes bawk-bakle-bakky-bakky bako-baky-bakky-bakks bakol-baks-baku: www.eChickenFinder.com

p.s. Baek-bakker-baky bakol-baks-baku bakks-bakker-baky-baak-berkk-baek-berkk-baket?

Hey Everyone! Staff Member please read this message its important "Golly Gee I miss this server so much. I have been banned multiple times now until the point where it blocked my account from making a ban application. So here it goes.... After leaving this awesome family friendly server and being a complete meanie on it i journeyed to some other servers. After that I was really sad. Everyone on those servers thought they were so above me and were so cruel. They would murder me and make fun of me and call me names. I was so sad that i felt no one would ever like me. That made me re think about how i treated people on servers in the past. Then i felt horrible. I ensured my self i would change for the better and start being nice to everyone. So please give me one more chance and show this to the people who can unban me. My name is Legostarwars32 and i want one more chance. If i get banned again which i wont cuz ive changed keeep me banned forever. Just ONE MORE CHANCE!

Queen_Says_Bak

Formerly known as Queen_Of_Hearts4
    Big You're Crazy XD is that picture actually u? I find it strange that u want us... and think about it, we're like ur family, to find u a m8...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459922606,1459922257][/DOUBLEPOST]You all do realize that Big was april fooling us ;-;

Big You're Crazy XD is that picture actually u? I find it strange that u want us... and think about it, we're like ur family, to find u a m8...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459922606,1459922257][/DOUBLEPOST]You all do realize that Big was april fooling us ;-;
    What if he was not xD