Not open for further replies.

Zoe!peachysnail

Established
    Ultimate

RULES:
    [CLICK HERE]

PURPLE TEXTURE PACK DOWNLOAD:
    [CLICK HERE]
    Drag and drop into your Minecraft resource pack folder.

Purple is brand new. Please allow us time to expand this thread as we receive questions.​

WHAT IS PURPLE?
    Purple is our newest survival server. THIS IS NOT A BETA TEST! Purple will not reset soon after launch, unless there is a major issue. (Unlike Gold, which is a beta test).
    Purple is meant to combine the Red and Blue survival servers into one server. There are a few differences to Red and Blue, which we will list below. Purple is designed to be an economy survival server, with /shop, chest shops, homes, etc. Plus the full rank perks you love and are familiar with. However, there's a few changes we have made to Purple, that are different than Red and Blue.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO RED/BLUE?
    You can still access Red and Blue at this time, with /Red and /Blue. They have not reset yet, but are hidden to new players, who we want to encourage to go to Purple.
    Red and Blue will remain online for 30 days after Purple's launch. It will keep all plugins EXCEPT for prism, our staff inspector tool. This will allow you time to complete projects, and gather screenshots and memories. If you have a submission you want peachysnail to look at for a memory book of Red and Blue, please DM her at Zoe#1000 on discord with your IGN, coordinates, and credit for the build.

WHAT ARE CREDITS? What happened to store items?
    Credits are the new system Aspiria has implemented for irl purchases. You can no longer purchase items directly off of our website; purchase credits on our store, and cash them out in-game with /CREDITS . If unused, Credits will transfer to other servers, and through resets.

WHAT WILL TRANSFER?
    If you've supported us by purchasing items and ranks, you are probably wondering about this. Here is a list of what will and will not transfer over to Purple.

WILL TRANSFER
    • Ranks (by default, your rank transfers to every server).
    • Tags (these are a global permission).
    • Votes
    • The spawner crate permission. Existing spawners or crates will not transfer. (You will have to open a ticket to get this permission transferred. There are 2 spawner crate levels for purple, so this is the maximum that can transfer. Ex: 1 on red and 1 on blue = 2 on purple).
    WON'T TRANSFER
    • Money
    • Builds
    • Claim Blocks
    • Existing crates in-game
    • Coins
    • Levels
    • Any item such as minions, trench picks, pillar wands, spawner crowbars
    • Player Warps
    • Biome Changers

CHANGES TO PURPLE (compared to Red and Blue)

MAJOR CHANGES

• PURCHASES ARE NOW MADE VIA THE CREDITS CURRENCY. You can purchase credits in our store, and cash them out in-game for a variety of items. /credits
    • Unclaimed lands may be looted. Claiming, and logging in to keep claims, is extremely important. If your claim expires, users may loot your claim. We still protect you against theft situations in claimed land. A staff member no longer has to come verify if you may loot claims. Claims now expire after 75 days.
    • Levels have been reworked for levels 51-75. More levels will be released in the future.
    • KOTH has been added. KOTH runs every 5 hours. King of the Hill is a game mode designed for players to compete to control a spot for a reward.
    • Added crates: ADVANCED and LEGENDARY crate keys are obtained by voting, or through KOTH.
    • Purple currently loads with a server texture pack. We are releasing custom furniture and hats in the future. This texture pack also gives our GUIs cool buttons. To turn this on/off, adjust your server settings in your server list. I recommend having this on automatic.
    • Added a CraftPass (this is like a battlepass).
    • There is now two types of vote parties; one, triggered by when we hit 200 votes, and the normal vote party purchased. Check the 200-vote party status with /vp.
    MINOR CHANGES
    • Donor Shop was reworked; prices were changed, and we added the classic Carbon Fiber Bow.
    • Treasure hunts run every 30 minutes. These are randomly spawning chests containing loot.
    • There are scheduled Job XP Boosts on particular days.
    • Coin Shop special tools (like spawner crowbar) have been moved into rotating items. A rotating item slot was removed.
    • Added Admin head shop - explore /spawn to find it!
    • Added custom greetings; /setgreeting
    • Cactus prices have been altered. Vindicator and Evoker spawners have been removed from circulation.
    • Farm size has been changed to 3x3x3 chunks.
    • Removed /baltop and /mctop.
    UNLOCKS
    • 25 Chest Shop unlocks per rank level. (ex: Supporter gets 25, Ultimate gets 150).
    • Default rank has 1 home unlocked. You can unlock a maximum of 10 additional homes, on top of your home unlock with rank. (ex: Legend gets 6 homes, and can unlock 10 more, for a total of 16).
    • You can now unlock player pinging (type someone's name in chat with an @ and they will be pinged).

SIMILARITIES to Red and Blue
    • /shop
    • /warp pvp
    • /pshop
    • /pws
    • claiming (though griefing rules have been altered)
    • Rank perks remain the same
    • /jobs (though slightly changed)
    • OP crates and items, reinforced items, treasure chests, spawner crates, chaos crates, cosmetic (tag) crates

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FAQ

"Will Purple reset like Gold will?"
    THIS IS NOT A BETA TEST! Purple will not reset soon after launch, unless there is a major issue. (Unlike Gold, which was/is a beta test).

"What is a CRAFTPASS? How does it differ from Aspiria Plus?"
    Our CraftPass is like a "battlepass" subscription service. If you purchase the CraftPass, as you play on our server, you will be rewarded with claim blocks, coins, crates, and credits. It does not give you perks, like /sit or /enchant, like plus does. CraftPass rewards remain after the CraftPass expires.
    Our CraftPass will last for 4-6 months per season. Since this is the first CraftPass season, we need to figure out the sweet spot. One premium CraftPass subscription lasts for one season. Purchase the CraftPass with /CREDIT . There is free CraftPass, and if you complete enough of it, you will be able to earn enough credits to purchase the premium CraftPass. Access the CraftPass with /PASS pr /CPASS .

"What is KOTH?"
    KOTH is King Of The Hill. You battle it out inside the KOTH arena, as you attempt to hold the hill for points towards your win. Just like in PVP, you don't drop items when you die, but your armor can be damaged. Type /koth loot valley to see what you can win! Join the arena with /kj . KOTH runs every 5 hours. Teams ARE allowed, and you can make your own with mcmmo /party . The hill has a beacon on it. Type /koth view to see when the next koth runs.

"What are Credits, and how do I get them?"
    Credits are the new system Aspiria has implemented for irl purchases. You can no longer purchase items directly off of our website; purchase credits on our store, and cash them out in-game with /CREDITS . If unused, Credits will transfer to other servers, and through resets.

"How can I give other players my Credits?"
    Credits are not transferrable. You can, however, purchase credit shop items (with /CREDITS ) and give the items to other players.

"How many homes can I have?"
    Default rank has 1 home unlocked. You can unlock a maximum of 10 additional homes, on top of your home unlock with rank. (ex: Legend gets 6 homes, and can unlock 10 more, for a total of 16).

"What is a Treasure Hunt?"
    Once every 30 minutes, a crate with rare loot spawns within the map on Aspiria. You will get a notification that the treasure has spawned, and you will get a notification if you are currently the closest player to said chest. If you find it, you can claim the loot inside!

"What is the Hat crate?"
    The hat crate contains custom hats made just for Aspiria. They have lots of varieties... my favorite of which is Egirl bunny ears. You can only see these hats if you have our custom texture pack on, so make sure to Multiplayer >Select Aspiria > Edit Server > Server Resource Packs > Enabled.

"How do I craft invisible Item Frames?"
    To craft your own invisible item frames, place one regular item frame in every slot ofa crafting table EXCEPT for the middle slot. You should receive 8 invisible frames. These frames will appear normal if empty, and will turn invisible once they have an item in them

"Do I need the Aspiria texture pack?"
    Aspiria Purple has a custom texture pack. It downloads and checks for updates every time you join Purple. This allows you to see fancy GUI buttons. This texture pack is the only way you can see hats, and in the future, custom furniture.
    This texture pack is completely optional. It may be harder to run on Toaster PCs or maybe you simply aren't interested. You can disable and enable texture packs on your server edit menu (launch Minecraft > multiplayer > edit server (Aspiria) > texture pack disabled/enabled/prompt".

"Why did you change Cactus farms and Emerald grinders?"
    In our opinion, Aspiria should be about more than sitting around at automated farms. It would have been unfair to decrease the value of cactus/emeralds on Red or Blue, but having a fresh server enabled us to make the changes we saw fit to try to make the economy more balanced.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

"What version is Purple?"
    Purple is currently Minecraft 1.17.1, but we support the connection of lower client versions. 1.17 content will be converted to old mobs for older clients.

"When do claims expire?"
    They expire after 75 days. Remember, claiming rules have changed; unclaimed land can be looted.

"How do I set my custom greeting?"
    /setgreeting

"Can I respawn the ender dragon?"
    Currently, this feature is disabled, to protect the custom structures on the End island. Rest assured, our dev team is working on a solution, and you will be able to spawn the dragon soon!

"What explosions are on?"
    Bed explosions are on in the Nether.
    Creeper explosions are on in the overworld outside of claims.
    End Crystal explosions are off.

"What is the Farm Size Limit? Can I build _____ (flying machines, guardian farm, etc)?"
    3x3x3 chunks. Farm limits and other limitations are listed in the rules posts HERE.

"How do I make money?"
    • Sell blocks and items to /shop
    • /jobs
    • Work for other users (for example, building, clearing land, etc)
    • /pshop

"I need help!"
    Need some command help? Type /help !
    If you need mod help, ask in chat if there is a mod. If not, wait until there is one, or join our discord (click HERE) to get staff help quicker (#questions-and-reports, or #support).

"What are the rules?"
    Please refer to this LINK.

"What is the world size?"
    PURPLE: 30k x 30k (15k positive, 15k negative). 1.17 World Generation can be found betweek 10k and 15k each direction.

"How do I pay another player?"
    Use /pay username amount. You will have to click a confirmation in chat to send the money over. Or, if you're on Bedrock, type /pay confirm.

"How do I sell items in the server shop? "
    Middle-click your mouse button when in the /shop GUI and find the item you want to sell.
    If you are supporter+, you can use /sell all.

"How come my mobs despawn?"
    On Purple, the max amount of mobs per 16-block radius is 10. Note that this does not mean chunks. Nametag your favorite mobs to make sure they don't despawn!

"How many homes can I have?"
    Unranked players only have one home, set with /sethome and teleported to with /home. You could also sleep in a bed and have a respawn location. You can obtain /homes by purchasing a rank HERE. Amounts vary from 3 set homes, to unlimited! On Purple, you can unlock up to 10 additional homes in-game, on top of your rank perk homes. For example, Legend gets 6 sethomes. You can unlock 10 more for a maximum of 16.

"How do I teleport to another user?"
    Do /tpa username to send a teleportation request to another player. Using /tp will not work.

"How do I get to the wild?"
    Type /wild or /rtp, or go through the portal at /spawn.

"What are coins, and how do I get them?"
    Coins are a special currency spent in the /coin shop for items.
    Coins are earned for gameplay on the server. Amounts vary.
    Red and blue - you can earn 1, 2, or 3 coins for each hour of gameplay, or by completing quests with /quest

"How can I give other players my coins?"
    Coins are not transferrable. You can, however, purchase coin shop items and give them to other players.

"How can I activate my tag voucher?"
    When you purchase a tag, you will receive it as a name tag item. Right or Left click with the nametag in your hand to apply your tag permission. This tag is now available to you on every server (and will transfer through resets). Type /tags to apply your tag to your name!

"What is unarmed/herbalism/mining/excavation?"
    This is part of the mcmmo plugin! Leveling up these skills can give you different rewards. You can find more information on mcmmo HERE.
    Unarmed is punching mobs without a weapon or item in hand.
    Herbalism is harvesting plants.
    Mining is mining, and excavation is digging dirt!

"Is there pvp?"
    Only at /warp pvp! If someone kills you out of /warp pvp or outside of a duels, such as trapping you underwater or placing a lava bucket, report them to a mod.

"Is keep inventory on?"
    Keep inventory is NOT on. Keep inventory is enabled in /warp pvp for Purple.

"What’s the world seed?"
    Sorry, but we don’t give that out.

"Can I have admin/creative?"
    No.

"Where do I apply for a moderator position?"
    Read the link HERE.

"How do you sell items on /pshop?"
    Do /pshop sell [quantity] [price] . This is only on the RED server.

"How do I level up?"
    Type /level !

"Anyone got an xp grinder?"
    Check out the /pws for some player warps with public grinders!

"How do I add friends?"
    Type /friends for a list of commands! Add friends with /friend add username

"How do I send mail?"
    Use /mail send username message

HELPFUL COMMANDS

/help
    /back - teleport back to your previous location (if you die do /back! Unless you suffocated or fell into lava.)
    /hub - Connect to the main Aspiria Hub

/msg <player> - a personal or direct messaging system command
    /tpa <player> - request to teleport to a player
    /ignore <player> - Block public or /msg messages from a player (note; this does not block /tpa requests or /party messages)
    /unignore <player>

/pws - opening a full list of available Player Warps
    /settings - toggle OFF/ON a Player's scoreboard (the box on the right side, which shows money, coins etc)
    /coin top - Displaying a list of top Player's Coin Balance in server
    /bal - Displaying Player's Available Money Balance
    /level or /l - Displaying a menu for level up requirement

/shop - open the main shop GUI to access coin shop, server shop, and head shop.
    /shopgui - open the server shop (saves a click from just /shop)
    /pshop - player shops (Red server only)

/sell hand - selling stuff that currently on hand
    /coin shop - opening menu for Coin Shop
    /sell handall - selling all of the items in your inventory that match the item in your hand (command for Supporters+ rank)
    /sell all - sell all eligible items in your inventory (command for Supporters+ rank)

/claim - claim an area by default of 10x10 blocks.
    /claimgui - open claim configuration menu
    /subdivideclaim - create a subdivision within an existing claim with seperate trustlist

/bp <number> - open your backpack
    /ec - Command to opening an Ender Chest inventory (command for God+ rank)
    /wb or /craft - Opening a virtual workbench or crafting table (command for Legend+ rank)

/party - opening series of command for Party Chat (party info, party share xp, etc)
    /p <message> - send a message to your party

/claimgui - opening claim configuration menu
    /claim -claim an area by default of 10x10 block
    /subdivision - creating a claim subdivision inside existing claim
    /claimflags - opening menu for claim settings (mob spawning, pet damage and ender pearls use inside claims)

/mcrank - Displaying a list of player's ranking in overall MCMMO skills

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.