• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • About doriann01

TEHKILLER890

Settler
    we all know Doriann quit but does anyone have contact info for her I really wish to talk to her again really breaks my heart she was basically the only reason why I came on the sever and played

yeah same Teh, She always wanted me to do stuff for her xD. i really miss her attitude. I've never met a person so optimistic. Ill really miss her. I probably wont even play more often.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462230416,1462230305][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ummmmm well i saw her one time after she quit and i was like wait i thought you quit and all she said was "?"
    EXACTLY. she never really quit, she's just playing. But she usually don't act like this. Maybe she's just on a vacation somewhere and has this for an excuse lmao.

TEHKILLER890

Settler
    we all know Doriann quit but does anyone have contact info for her I really wish to talk to her again really breaks my heart she was basically the only reason why I came on the sever and played
    I
    Ummmmm well i saw her one time after she quit and i was like wait i thought you quit and all she said was "?"
    yeah same Teh, She always wanted me to do stuff for her xD. i really miss her attitude. I've never met a person so optimistic. Ill really miss her. I probably wont even play more often.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462230416,1462230305][/DOUBLEPOST]
    EXACTLY. she never really quit, she's just playing. But she usually don't act like this. Maybe she's just on a vacation somewhere and has this for an excuse lmao.
    If you two see here tell her I been worrying about her