• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • [3 Years] Updates, Contest, Features!

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Hello guys, its BiG, and its been three years of OldTown! Thats awesome guys, we are one of the longest running minecraft communities in the world! Weve grown evolved and progressed so much and continue to do so, its great! So.. Lets start with a video showcasing the OldTown builds. :p
    (Featuring OldTown Builds Video)
    1. ShopGUI - Basically using /shop - You will be able to purchase things without going to the shopping area.
    2. PVP Zone - Yes, the long awaited feature, which we had for a while before V5.0 is coming back, significantly better then before! With teams, leaderboards, op items, and "specials" you find out about.
    3. Buffs - Buffs will be special abilities you can turn on, like extra running speed, or a jump boost, Its like having a beacon effect without having one beside you.
    4. "A contest"? - Yes, we are hosting a book contest, TransparentFate, Chickensaysback, and GemmaFox will judge.
    5. More social media stuff coming @GemmaFox :)
    6. Spleef, TNT Run, and MinersDream parkour have arrived.
    7. Hub fixed up a bit.
    8. In honor of running for 3 years we would like to provide the community with a 25% off sale! It will last 3-10th, starting and ending at 12PM Pacific US Time.
    9. ChestShops have been updated to be more simple to use!

We plan to add many new awesome features this coming month, some on this list are coming within a week, some are already released, and some in beta! So join and have fun :D

Contest Info: Book Contest! | Old Town

Alicietta

Ultimate
    3 years, best 3 years of the universe ( I know I haven't been on mc old town for 3 years but I can imagine it would of been the best !) Mc Old Town Rules and love the dramatic music on the video!:D

Congratulations on this huge milestone!
    Did the contest already happen or is happening?
    If the answer is to the second part of the question what time and what date?

I would like
    Congratulations on this huge milestone!
    Did the contest already happen or is happening?
    If the answer is to the second part of the question what time and what date?
    I wish I could enjoy the 3 year milestone with you Knucklehead_18. By the way have you seen the op pickaxe i'm really considering getting it, but I don't know.

Happy anniversary oldtown :D *throws chickens, candy, confetti, teddy bears, balloons, BiGUNMAN, fireworks, 25% of sale, fate's PC, clock saying "it's time to stop throwing things", cake, sand and sea shells (because im at the beach), and a rocket that will fly up and land on the post reply button before I continue my list of things to throw.

it has been a long 3 years, with many friends coming and going with the tick of the clock! I for one remember joining the server one random day in summer just before school started again and finding a small cave with a zombie spawner. I then made a few friends along the way, whom some of which have been forgotten but some of which have not, Bree184, lostroses, annualrevolution, emogirl01 are all example of lost friends. But change is good! We all know now we fit into the oldtown family, we have our arguments but its all worked out eventually sometimes without silly things like bans and mutes needed. At the end of the day we are all trying to get along and have some fun!

I personally would like to especially thanks BiG and the other staffies, old and new for maintaing the peace and shaping our perfect world.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

-Livin

Professional old timer oldtown player

Same thing here. I remember my friends who helped me ALOT like. Maddo59 and chris_arcade and Stephen_Swagger, J_4_Josh21. They NEVER come on. I always /seen them to check if they are ever active. They are NEVER active now. :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443451394,1443451279][/DOUBLEPOST]And 1 MOST important one Tuniab. Where did she go.

:confused:

Same thing here. I remember my friends who helped me ALOT like. Maddo59 and chris_arcade and Stephen_Swagger, J_4_Josh21. They NEVER come on. I always /seen them to check if they are ever active. They are NEVER active now. :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443451394,1443451279][/DOUBLEPOST]And 1 MOST important one Tuniab. Where did she go.

:confused:
    tuni got banned

Queen_Says_Bak

Formerly known as Queen_Of_Hearts4
    • Home
      The Scavenger Hunt
    • DEC
      by slyvannus : Dec 23, 2015 at 4:13 PM (171 Views)
      Now Concluded!

The winter is now in full swing and the recent holiday update has launched Old Town headfirst into a new era defined by exciting events and updates. This month, after weeks of hard work, Old Town is excited to reveal a brand new event available for any player, any time.

As the title implies, this event is a scavenger hunt. In the depths of a jungle harbor, dozens of chests filled with different items have been stashed all around a massive arena. Of these chests, 20 (normal prizes) are easy to find, three (special prizes) are difficult to find, and one (Ultra prize) is incredibly difficult to find. In each of the chests, a player takes out 1 item and turns it into a staff member for an epic prize unlike anything on the server. Don’t take more than one, each chest has different items.

Now what prizes might be worth spending hours looking for? Some of the many, unique, prizes include: a potion that gives a player 10 extra hearts and regeneration, a bow that can one-shot nearly any mob, armor that can defend against anything short of the enderdragon, and even a pickaxe with fortune VIII. Rest assured these prizes aren’t impossible to get, and many players will win all kinds of prizes.

As an added bonus for taking the time to check out the website, it might help to know a few things about where the chests are hidden. First of all, about three quarters of the chests are underground, so look somewhere other than the trees and the ground. Next, in the massive nexus of caves underground, redstone torches indicate that there is a chest in the general area-- they are not a path to follow. Water is not the death of you, maybe going for a swim might yield some reward....
      12 Comments
      Continue Reading...
      MC OldTown: Holiday Update
      DEC
      by slyvannus : Dec 4, 2015 at 6:48 PM (304 Views)
      MC OldTown Holiday Update

By: Slyvannus (.Sly)

The new shop complete with massive snowmen
      The snow is falling, the fire is crackling, the hot cocoa is steaming, and six thousand Santas are standing outside grocery stores driving you insane by ringing their bells incessantly for far longer than any human should have to. But just because you’re on a holiday break does not mean that OldTown is not going to keep working.
      In fact, OldTown is working harder than ever to bring you the most memorable holiday since the time that you got six pairs of socks, an ugly sweater, and a new pair of pajamas. This holiday season, the server has improved the scoreboard, menu features, in-game chat, and the server hubs. Additionally, the server itself got an upgrade that has advanced its power from that of a potato to that of GLaDOS.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451966443,1451966397][/DOUBLEPOST]IDK WHY I REPOSTED THIS :) XD